10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jul 23, 2009

I was a bit sceptical when buying this but I thought it was worth a shot as I had been constantly ill the last year. I suffered through strep throat three times in six months and I had the flu about as many times in the same amount of time. My immune system was in really bad shape and the antibiotics I had been taking didn't exactly help in strengthening it. So I tried this product out, fully expecting it to not help me whatsoever. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. I've been taking one vcap a day for about nine months and I haven't been sick once. It sounds too good to be true, but it's not! I will continue buying this product for as long as iherb stocks it, that's for sure.

Disturbed my sleep

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Apr 05, 2012

A stroke of good fortune lead me to discovering that the Lion's mane in this supplement was why I hadn't been sleeping well for 2 weeks. Your mileage may vary of course, most people posting here seem to do well on it.

pumping up the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2607091 on Nov 09, 2009

if you have recurring infections of the skin or colds, this mushroom combo is an easy and inexpensive way to boost the immune system. It has worked very well for me and is much cheaper than a multi-level marketing vitamin which touts all the same benefits

NOW FOODS IMMUNE RENEW

Posted by Reviewer2562571 on Jan 16, 2007

I have been taking this product daily for about a month, and I believe it has helped me to bypass and ward off seasonal germs and colds, etc., floating around us this time of year. Last year, our household was down for the count with almost continuous colds and flu. This year, I blessedly have had none! And, whenever I feel a germ may be knocking at my door, I take a little extra dose of this Mushroom Blend, and blessedly, I am happily enjoying a healthy cold-free cold weather winter. My body also has some arthritis challenges, and I was just commenting yesterday, that, in spite of quite freezing winter temperatures, my joints are faring well. I just read another review of another mushroom product applauding suspected arthritis relief, so, now I am wondering, maybe this Mushroom Blend product is also affecting my joints, as well, in a very positive way.

Will keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 01, 2009

This is a great product. It is in my arsenal of cold/flu prevention because I don't like to take echinacea for longer than 2 or 3 weeks at a time. Although I've been around a lot of kids and germs, I've managed so far to avoid getting any of their colds or flus.