Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

NOW FOODS IMMUNE RENEW

Posted by Reviewer2562571 on Jan 16, 2007

I have been taking this product daily for about a month, and I believe it has helped me to bypass and ward off seasonal germs and colds, etc., floating around us this time of year. Last year, our household was down for the count with almost continuous colds and flu. This year, I blessedly have had none! And, whenever I feel a germ may be knocking at my door, I take a little extra dose of this Mushroom Blend, and blessedly, I am happily enjoying a healthy cold-free cold weather winter. My body also has some arthritis challenges, and I was just commenting yesterday, that, in spite of quite freezing winter temperatures, my joints are faring well. I just read another review of another mushroom product applauding suspected arthritis relief, so, now I am wondering, maybe this Mushroom Blend product is also affecting my joints, as well, in a very positive way.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2136549 on Jun 02, 2009

I can highly recommend this product because I have been taking it for 2 years. I have always been a person who gets sick easily and I noticed a huge difference since I've been taking this. I don't go a day without it and although I do get the sniffles now and then, it's nothing like the problems I used to have. Thanks for carrying this at a great price!

Now Foods, Immune Renew

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 15, 2011

Great, boosted my white blood count

made a difference

Posted by Reviewer1637994 on May 17, 2011

i have been suffering from constant genital herpes "outbreaks", but since taking this product (along with olive leaf) the number and lengths have been shortened. It made a difference!!

Helps Build Immune System

Posted by Reviewer2786031 on Jan 20, 2008

This is an important product to use if you are getting sick more often than you should. I was gtting outbreaks from an incurable virus about once a month, since I started taking Immune Renew, the frequency has dropped to once in six months.