Good idea for cold & flu season

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015

This does keep the viruses at bay pretty well. Now and then, one will set in, but I still don't get as sick for as long as others around me do when I take this.

This one works!

Posted by 5322266516001116096 on Dec 08, 2014

I've only been using this product for the past two weeks but I noticed an improvement in my ongoing low level sinus problems that were left over from a respiratory virus that I had over the winter. Like the other Now products I have tried, this is a good one. :)

Love it in combination with neem capsules

Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Oct 16, 2014

I have been using this capsules in combination with Natures way neem capsules for some time now. I usually get very sick by this time of the year but Im steal healthy, not a single sign of cold or flu and yet Im under tremendous stress from both my last semester in nursing school and work as well as my home life. I do feel that this capsules have improved my immune system. Will defenetly keep purshasing them.

Really works!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Oct 06, 2014

I am very impressed with this supplement, I will definitely keep taking it.

good!

Posted by 5426171169312407716 on Sep 22, 2014

So far so good! I bought it to protect my from a recurrent candida and it works well.

Can last for a long while

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Not sure if working...

The best

Posted by 5261563704716402849 on Jul 14, 2014

Iherb are the best!very serious!i will buy from you!thank you

Good

Posted by 5303292026646253467 on Jun 30, 2014

Good

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

ms

Posted by 5435635967513925476 on Mar 11, 2014

sent back for refund along with the magnesium that is not listed here that was substandard as well as the astralalus that sent back it smelled really bad not sure why you forgot to list everything i purchased in this order