Excellent Product

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Mar 01, 2013

I read an article about how Maitake Mushrooms can prevent cancer, lower blood pressure, help control blood sugar, give you more energy, fight tumors, aid in weight loss, boost the immune system, help people with AIDS, cleanse the blood, strengthen the circulatory system, contain selenium, iron and Vitamin C. I was a bit skeptical, to say the least. Well, my blood pressure is almost a constant 120/80. This product is fantastic!

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Oct 18, 2007

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

To help stay well

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Feb 23, 2010

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by Reviewer2852614 on Feb 08, 2011

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Now Foods, Immune Renew, 90 Vcaps

Posted by 5054591574668319020 on May 07, 2014

I have two small children. It seems when they come home with something, I get it. From a personal recommendation as well as the reviews I read, I felt inclined to try this product. All in all, this product didn’t work out for me. I’ve had two episodes of imbalances in my well being since using it. When those episodes occur, what is usually my saving grace is a product called Wellness Formula manufactured by Source Naturals. I take 3 tablets of that 2-3 a day and that usually keeps me from getting a full-blown cold. I wouldn’t tell anybody not to try Immune Renew. From the reviews it has worked wonders for a lot of people. It just wasn’t the same experience for me.

no benefit whatsoever

Posted by Reviewer2333805 on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this supplement on a daily basis for about one year and have no noticed no benefit whatsoever. I suffer from allergic rhinitis, which has not improved in the slightest. I've had two colds this year, which is more than I normally experience. I feel that is a waste of money and I won't be buying it again.

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Posted by Reviewer2053611 on Jun 03, 2010

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Mar 27, 2008

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

I take these religiously

Posted by Reviewer2270061 on May 17, 2010

and I'm an athesist

Great Immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1850243 on Jul 03, 2010

Started using this once I couldn't find my "old faithful" for taking right when sickness starts to set in. It seems to work great and help.