Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Joint Support Powder, 11 oz (312 g)

Great for dogs

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2029707 on May 20, 2008

After trying the vet medicine, which made our lab sick, have been using this product for at least 5 years. Our 11 yr old lab can do over 5 mile hikes and does not come up stiff and lame like she used to.

Experiencing relief

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Jun 22, 2007

I have been using Now Joint Support Powder for three months to help my L-4,5 disk re-generate. The pain level has greatly diminished and I have had no acute onsets of low back pain. I also doing lumbar extension exercises in conjunction with the Joint Support Powder.

Helps with Arthritis Pain

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I took a glucosamine/MSM product for several years but stopped because I didn't think I needed it. After a few months I was in a lot of pain in my fingers, knees and hip. I realized that I should not have stopped taking glucosamine. So I found this product and it worked faster than capsules or tablets because the powder dissolves in liquid so gets in the system faster. It is a little difficult to dissolve completely. Should probably shake it. I take it in a 100% juice product. I won't be without it now.

Joint support

22 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 21, 2012

Hydrolyzed form of gelatin is very easy to absorb. My knees and elbows become more flexible after taking this. The price is bit high for 312 grams.

Great Product

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Feb 20, 2009

I started having joint pain again after I stopped taking glucosamine (Knox Nutra Joint). I decided to start taking a joint supplement again and found this one. I really think it has helped because my joint pain (mainly knees) has gone away again.