Good but not great

Posted by 4630811488708170789 on Apr 25, 2015

My kids chew these a little begrudgingly. I tasted one and I see why: they have a strong metallic aftertaste that lingers as it sticks in your teeth. It's not until you've eaten something else, or brushed your teeth that it goes away. I do love that they are sweetened with stevia, not fructose or other sugars. We are almost at the end of the container now and I will be going back to buying the Animal Parade chewable tablets which are sweetened with xylitol and stevia.

Good product

Posted by 4842330178905719582 on Dec 30, 2014

I have 2 sons (9 and 3 years old). The oldest one doesn't like the taste, but the youngest loves it. I think the product is good for kids but the taste could be better.

good

Posted by 4926519110748596769 on Nov 03, 2014

good

Good vitamins

Posted by 4891938036031961170 on Oct 20, 2014

Great for all the vitamins a child needs, but my children were not really fussed on the taste.

My kids don't like the taste

Posted by 4792075667741883749 on May 27, 2014

My kids don't like the taste...

Nice flavor

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I am mindful of letting my child get accustomed to sweet or sugary foods. He may be deprived of candy but he does not crave for it. So I am glad he likes this Kid Vits. I am happy with NOW brand and I find this quite good value. You have to keep this refrigerated once it is opened because humidity or moisture oxidizes the tablets and make it look darker. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good

Posted by 4715230351351660974 on Feb 27, 2014

The taste is a littole bit sour.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1647015 on Jan 27, 2013

This is the second or third time I have ordered this product, so I guess I like it :) I can't swallow large capsules so this chewable works for me. I like the flavor and the texture as well - easy to chew. The only drawback is that towards the end of the bottle, when it is exposed to more empty space/air, they absorb moisture and turn to a dark color. Perhaps another silicone gel pack in the container might help.

Kids will love these!

Posted by odereviews on Jan 14, 2013

These chewable vitamins looks and taste like candies. Also has nice amount of different vitamins. Only downside is that serving size is two chewable vitamin tablets per day. I doubt the kids would complain about this, but if you are with a tight budged this might not be your first choice. Five stars for the product, three for the price.

The child likes it

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Sep 10, 2012

The ingredients are great and most importantly - It tastes good . 3 year old really enjoys them. 1 star less for not using methylcobalamin for b12

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »