Increases brain power

Posted by Reviewer2792771 on Apr 13, 2008

I am a vegan and when not taking L-Carnosine find it hard to concentrate and generally weaker. L-Carnosine helps me to improve the quality of my life, especially mentally at work. I also noticed that I have a faster mental response when taking L-Carnosine. VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. NOW FOODS ARE GREAT

Amazing supplement

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Aug 22, 2009

I have been taking this for about two months. I have Post-Polio syndrome and arthritis. My pain is gone. My muscles are stronger. I feel steadier, surefooted. It's truly amazing. I'm almost afraid to say how much better I feel for fear of breaking the spell this L-Carnosine has cast on my being. I am very grateful to have found it. I take two 500 mg a day.

better than beta alanine

Posted by Reviewer2490143 on Nov 27, 2010

This supplement has helped me to maintain muscle weight, which is hard for me. It also helps me with mental balance and works as a general mental tonic. I find the pure carnosine more useful than using beta-alanine to raise carnosine levels, because beta-alanine has its own effects and makes me feel spaced out/ throws my sleep off.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2636967 on Apr 29, 2008

Good especially for elimanating or minimizing age spots.

L- CARNOSINE

Posted by Reviewer2223190 on Jun 01, 2008

This supplement was very helpful to me with the detoxing of bromides and fluorides. Dark circle under my eyes are near gone in two weeks.

Rocking good time!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 13, 2011

We take this to fight glycation and it works! Our A1c values have all improved with this supplement. iHerb delivers again!

you dont have to look older

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

if you take this for anti-glycation purposes, use it after an intense workout, or just because you are an anti-aging seeker, then you picked the correct supplement. concentrations of this dipeptide are found in things like red meat, so if you are a vegetarian, it helps to add this to your regiment. i use this before and after weightlifting for added boost and a quicker rebound/recovery

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Make no mistake; L-carnosine still ranks as one of the most important anti-aging supplements available to us today. Not only is it protective for all of the long-term conditions, but IT IS probably THE SINGLE SUPPLEMENT MOST LIKELY TO PRODUCE A VISIBLE "YOUTHENING" OF YOUR APPEARANCE IN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME -- THREE TO SIX MONTHS. I also recommend DMAE (Product Number: NOW-03090) and Acetyl-l-carnitine (Product Number: DRB-00152) to help remove the lipofuscin produced in the body as a side effect of carnosine's protective action.

WOW! Fast Working!

Posted by Tracey on Nov 28, 2012

WOW! WOW! WOW! FAST WORKIG! In 10 days I had mental clarity, alertness, and more energy. Probably not used long enough to reduce age spots (will update). 2 pills in conjunction with 3 tabs of L-Arginine is doing the trick. Before, I needed a nap during the day and was sluggish all day. The VERY 1st dose of this combination immediately got rid of chest pain after exercise (out of shape)! I hear it is also good for diabetics (told a family member about this) as it will stop the damaging effects of Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs).

l carnosine

Posted by Reviewer2318249 on Apr 09, 2008

my husband is taking anti seizure meds and this is suppose to aid in their efficiency.. they worked in a few days just taking one a day he felt the effects..