Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1945254 on Mar 15, 2016

Everything good.

?

Posted by 4778286954719499019 on Aug 30, 2015

Bought this for my hubby, not sure if I see it making a difference or not yet.

using for sleep

Posted by 5761101439668124507 on Jun 19, 2015

Using this AA in conjunction with 3 others plus herbs and magnesium - I have managed to turn around a 35 year habit of type 2 insomnia that has responded to no other forms or combinations od treatments. I'm now sleeping through the night and waking fully rested at least 5 nights out of the week. This is nothing short of miraculous in my experience. All the AA products that I use are the Now Brand and their price combined with effectiveness makes this a product that I am more than happy to recommend to anyone.

Fab!

Posted by 5418008714859414501 on Apr 23, 2015

Fantastic product!

now l-glutamine

Posted by 4918445166728001799 on Feb 25, 2015

Amazing stuff. I put up with horrible gas and bloating for years. After three days of l-glutamine it was gone. 500mg works best for me. The double strength gave me some stomach discomfort. Highly recommend.

Result

Posted by 5693367216121838272 on Dec 04, 2014

I have used the capsules twice a day between the meals and I am certain that they have improved my digestion remarkably.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on Sep 02, 2014

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on a medical show's segment a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!

Easy to swallow

Posted by 4659128139528595259 on Jul 22, 2014

Great product

Judith

Posted by 5356316975999878735 on Jul 01, 2014

same review

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.