Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer1500196 on Jan 09, 2013

I've finished the whole bottle (2 capsules with breakfast after workout) and didn't really notice any difference in energy level during my workout and recovery.

If only it was veggie caps

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Using the powder after throwing the caps because of gelatin . Will buy veggie caps or powder next time .

Gerd

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

A naturopath told me this would fix my GERD, it hasnt but its good for muscle strength so I will probably use it up eventually.

Dizzy

Posted by Reviewer1955570 on Jan 25, 2016

Unfortunately i could not tolerate these capsules. I had a headache and was very dizzy . It took me a week or so to realise that it was these that were causing the dizziness. Once i stopped takng them the dizzy spells also stopped. Perhaps i started with too high a dose.

l-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Aug 19, 2013

helps to get rid of fat in the bosy

No double strength

Posted by 5254150738855547512 on Sep 17, 2013

Oposite to what the name says "double strength" I dindt thnik eveen groow my strength by one time. But made me keep what I gain previsuosly.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Oct 30, 2013

It's pretty good product but next time I will be ordering L-glutamine powder and empty gelatine capsules. This one has some unnessecary ingredients but pure L-glutamine powder has none. It would be also cheaper to buy powder. I have SIBO so any wrong ingredient can harm me.

Powerful

Posted by 4672103407580196186 on Oct 29, 2014

Helped a lot with my gut.....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be ncluded in this product

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2649473 on Jul 20, 2010

So far so good

Could be good, unsure..

Posted by Reviewer2285546 on Jul 23, 2010

I couldn't really tell if this actually worked. Didn't see that much of a difference. But I could be wrong.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »