10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 1,000 mg, 100 Tablets

My skin looks 10 years younger.

Posted by Reviewer2496088 on Feb 03, 2011

It is one of the products that my dermatologist recommended. I already have known about this little miracle for years. I take it at night, the next day, the wrinkles are gone. When I take it for 2X/day, the large wrinkles are now small lines. It's terrific. And if it does this to my skin, I can only imagine what it is doing inside my skin. This is one terrific amino acid. B.

No More Cancer Sores

Posted by BigNanc on Nov 09, 2008

Using L-Lysine keeps me from getting cancer sores. I take one tablet daily. If I do feel a cancer sore coming on I take 3,000 mg twice a day at the first onset and it will usually not "pop" out. Caution - taking too much on a empty stomach and give you loose stools.

Immune boosting

Posted by Reviewer2021925 on Dec 01, 2009

Ihave been taking this for a while now and I have to say the benefits are that I don't get sick. I don't get colds and I've never had the flu! I noticed that many people give this to pets too to help ward off unnecessary illness. It gets a thumbs up in my book for helping me stay healthy.

Now Foods, L-Lysine, 1000mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Aug 14, 2008

Works well for my husband. He takes it daily to help with fever blisters and he rarely has them now. Love NOW foods quality and price.

Balances Arginine

Posted by HCGCoach on Feb 16, 2008

I am using a Vegan Protein Powder that is very high in arginine. Consequently, I began to break out in cold sores on my lips. The lysine has helped so far.