Très rapide et sûr. Pour le port vers la France PRENDRE "AIR MAIL PREMIUM" (SUIVI)

Posted by 4964190721226407947 on Feb 19, 2016

Prix très intéressant.

keeps herpes away

Posted by arturas on Oct 17, 2015

great stuff,no more herpes outbreaks for me so far for a month, totally recommend to people who have herpes, stuff really works

Trustworthy quality

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

We use l-lysine to help suppress the symptoms of our cat with feline herpes. When he's on a regular dose (a higher dose of 500 mg, 2x/day), his runny/ulcerated eyes are calm and clear, and his wet sneezing is down to a minimum.ysine powder works great, and offers great savings. I tasted the powder myself--a little bitter, but in a highly-flavored wet food, it didn't seem to bother our cat. Opening l-lysine capsules and mixing the powder into his wet food worked just fine but got expensive after a while. Plus, all of those gelatin capsules were just wasteful (and annoying). ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Cats like it!

Posted by 5161673117210370200 on Jul 22, 2015

We have tried other brands of L-Lysine before with our kitties (mixed with their food) and either they wouldn't touch it or we had to use flavor enhancers to sneak it past them. I checked with our vet first before purchasing this one to make sure it was OK since some of our kitties are extreme special needs with life threatening issues. This one they will actually eat in their food with no extra flavor enhancers...no tricks of any kind.

Great! Use it For My Cat

Posted by Zenzie on May 02, 2015

Tried this along with Lactoferrin by Jarrow, have been giving it to my cat. He was diagnosed with feline herpes virus. The vet injected him two different times with shots and even though he acted better right away, it only lasted a few days before he started declining again. I read in a forum that Lysine and Lactoferrin was a good combo for this type of feline illness. Ordered both from iHerb and then mix it into my cat's food (canned food) with a little water, made it a little soupy, twice a day (1/8 teaspoon Lysine & 1/2 capsule Lactoferrin) and within a few days he started acting better. By the end of the week he was so full of life, it was like he went back into kittenhood. It's been 4 or 5 months already and he's doing great. I cut back the amount to only once a day. When he starts acting a little tired, or I catch him sneezing that's when I know the virus is trying to come back... so I'll do an extra dose for a day or two and it goes away. Very happy with this product.

Cat loves the taste!

Posted by 4717274885494669592 on Mar 06, 2015

For you cat owners: my cat has used other brand "cat specific" powders. He would eat his canned cat food with them mixed in. But he's always been a slow, picky eater. But he LOVES the taste of the Now Foods L-Lysine. I sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon on about 2 tablespoons of his canned cat food, and he gobbles it right down! Then I give him the rest of the can. So Bubba has given the taste of Now his "Bubba Seal Of Approval". :)

Good

Posted by 5332204207212732622 on Feb 05, 2015

Currently trying this product combined with L-Proline & NutriBiotic. Still observing the effectiveness of this supplement by gradually eliminating my regular medication

the problem is not with the product it's ok

Posted by 5277318275198318068 on Dec 27, 2014

I had never received my last order :(((( It is very unfortunate.. hope you can fix it. thank you

Great!

Posted by 5343844838436526602 on Oct 08, 2014

Great. Pure quality. I like it.

Good for my cats