The best

Posted by Reviewer1024194 on Apr 15, 2011

God bless the reviewer who mentioned the Linus Pauling Heart Protocol. I had never heard of it. But I looked it up and ordered what I needed. Three days in the sinus condition that had plagued me for 20 years, often getting me up in the middle of the night for an hour til they cleared enough that I could go back to sleep, disappeared. Three weeks in I cut my heart meds in half. I feel good. I can breathe. I can walk. I want to. I want to dance, really. Yesterday I walked 9 blocks, and wasn't puffing until the last one. Three weeks ago I couldn't walk across the yard. God bless the reviewer, Linus Pauling, and Iherb. Looks like I'm going to live.

pauling heart and abe metabolism

Posted by Reviewer2580618 on Mar 12, 2008

I use this to make custom drinks for myself. One is the Pauling heart protocol. The other drinks are based on Abe's proline cycle research - to help me on endurance based exercise or to help me preferentially use fat as fuel earlier in workouts or in general. I love this product, it takes time to mix in water - stir or shake it in and just let it sit for a few minutes and it will dissolve.

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Feb 21, 2009

Excellent, excellent product. I have had attacks of shingles 2-3 times per year and I take 1500 mg of lysine and the pain goes away, and the rash disappears in 3-4 days. Now I take 1000 mg daily and no more shingles. I have never taken prescription drugs for shingles and lysine works 100%. I only wish more people knew about this product to help and prevent shingles. I also give the powder to my older horses for their immune system, and take capsules (2X 500mg) myself.

Lysine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2432091 on Jan 07, 2008

As an alternative to taking a Lysine pill, the powder absorbs quicker into the system and is easy to take with liquid. Lysine is one of the few products that helps build the immune system to combat viruses (vs bacteria)

L-Lysine powder

Posted by Reviewer2090882 on Mar 14, 2008

Excellent product! We use it to minimize Herpes viral outbreaks in cats. Most cats do not mind the addition of this powder to their canned foods. Thanks!

Life Savior - for my cats!

Posted by Reviewer2195414 on Nov 25, 2009

My veterinarian reccommended this particual product for my kittens, who were born with the herpes virus. Her practice uses it on all their sick kittens. It keeps the virus under control, is completely tasteless (great for the cats) and keeps my babies healthy. The price is fantstic - a great product!

Excellent value, top quality.

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2008

Top quality pure lysine. Taken at the early signs of a cold sore, lysine can stop it developing. This is the best lysine I have found and the price cannot be beaten.

Economy and convenience

Posted by robingiles on Jun 22, 2007

Far cheaper than any other form of lysine. Dissolves very easily in water and has a mild, not unpleasant, taste. No difficulty in swallowing. Very convenient (when you're at home).

I've been recommending this product & site to ALL my cat friends!!

Posted by Reviewer2919501 on Mar 25, 2008

A vet recommended I put all my indoor cats on L-Lysine to help boost their immune systems, since I often foster others... that may come in our house with the sniffles or other things. Try grinding up the pill form, then found this powder in GREAT Quanity AND at a FAB price! I've been recommending this product and website now to ALL my cat friends! A BIG HIT here Debbie Crazy cat mom of Bonnie, Olive, Lucky Streak and Sandia Foster mom of Crockett and Rocca Adoptive mom of Purrsonality, Pillow, Porchia, Rennie Dreamcycle and many more :-Meow

Works miracles for our cats!

Posted by Reviewer2740834 on Oct 16, 2008

We have a small special needs cat sanctuary, and give this to all of our cats in their meals, twice a day. We have seen a tremendous improvement in their health issues related to Feline Herpes over the past few months, for which we are truly grateful. This product has significantly lowered the inflamation in their mouths, and has all but eliminated chronic sinus congestion for several of them. Thank you so much for making this available, and at such a reasonable price! God bless. . .