review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

A healthy liver is very important and this preparation has improved my skin which is linked to a stressed liver

Liver Caps

Posted by Reviewer1946079 on Jun 18, 2008

I bought this for my daughter for her low iron levels and she is experiencing new energy which is enabling her to do things without being so fatigued and exhausted. She is so happy, she finally found something that really works. Thank you so much.

Liver Caps help energy level

Posted by Reviewer1156526 on Apr 16, 2008

I find that taking dessicated liver helps my energy level. I am very pleased with the Now foods brand I have been getting, and the price is right through iherb!

Helps with energy level and keeps sinus allergy at bay

Posted by Reviewer1150760 on Jan 21, 2009

This really helps with my allergy. I usually wake up with an allergy causing sinus syndromes, and this product has managed to unclog my blocked nose every morning, and infuse me with hyper energy every morning and afternoon. After 5 years of trying all kinds of supplement, this is one of the best so far, besides colon cleansing supplements.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2040093 on Nov 15, 2009

If you want a liver product with silymarin and eleuthero, this is probably the best one. Take breaks from it now and then to avoid attenuation.

The only way to have liver

Posted by Reviewer3261990 on Nov 16, 2009

Don't mess around with tablets or powder. Let's face it they taste like manure. You can get all the benefits of Liver w/o having the bad taste, what a blessing.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1344955 on Nov 11, 2008

Good cost effective way to get B vitamins in bio- available form. Easier to take than tablets. Quality is good.

Liver Capsules (NOW-02432

Posted by Reviewer1351460 on Apr 11, 2009

After a couple days of adjustment, NASTY body odors, things got back to normal. I'd say I've noticed no difference, but what the hey, it's a vitamin and any change will be gradual and subtle. It's got some B vitamins that I don't normally get in my diet so there's bound to be some benefit.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on May 28, 2009

My husband uses this and as far as we know it is taking care of his liver issues.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2838737 on May 11, 2012

I think this product is doing a good job... No more pain in my liver area, no more feeling of sluggishness... I like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »