New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Has helped me tremendously!

Posted by Reviewer1264200 on Aug 19, 2008

I've taken this for 3 months and it's helped me tremendously with digestion and sluggish liver. It's a quality product for a great price and I plan to continue taking it.

For Seasonal Detox

Posted by jemolian on Sep 28, 2011

Great mixture of some common ingredients for liver detoxification. Great for a seasonal detox.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2721264 on Aug 03, 2009

I've been having some detox issues, and this product really encourages impurities to get out. My skin is clearer and I have more energy.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

Since I've had my gallbladder removed I have to be particularly careful of taking care of my liver and this product has helped a lot with the digestive problems I was having.

Elevated AST & ALT liver enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1062047 on Feb 12, 2010

I had elevated liver enzymes 3 months after being put on a medication (an antidepressant used for hot flashes). I quit that med & also the aromatase inhibitor (for post stage III breast cancer) that I was also on, along with no alcohol, limited animal fats & no acetaminophen. One month after taking the alpha lipoic acid, milk thistle & Liver Detoxifier (Now Foods brand) all of the lab values were back to normal. Needless to say I will carefully evaluate any medication my oncologist recommends & watch my life style