Now Foods, Maca, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Works for me

Posted by CariMarq on Sep 13, 2012

Even though it is inexpensive, it works wonders for me. I have been estrogen dominant for years and this product has been leveling me out. My cycle has become regular, my skin is clearer, I have more energy, and oddly enough, my yeast problems are getting much easier to control. If you have Candida and can't find anything that works for you, try adding this to your regimen. Unbalanced hormones can cause yeast to grow out of control in some people.

Energizer

Posted by Reviewer1964602 on Jan 15, 2008

Great for libido. Need to rest for 2-3 weeks sometimes, before taking it again so you can feel its effects.

Maca Root - Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1306629 on Nov 19, 2009

This product works very well. I take 1-3 capsules a day and I have noticed increased semen and stronger ejaculation! Excellent product along with most, if not all NOW products!

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1292113 on May 31, 2012

I experimented with this Maca and Solaray's. Solaray's seems more potent and gives me more energy whereas the Now brand is more gentle and relaxing. I felt more serene on the Now brand, but more energized and focused on Solarays. I think I'll alternate between them depending on my needs for the day.

Good Maca

Posted by nataliuncik on Jan 23, 2012

I love this, it's making me gain weight in all the right places