Now Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 200 mg, 250 Tablets

helped me with constipation from meds

Posted by Reviewer2034492 on Jan 21, 2010

I have had chronic constipation ever since I was put on medications for my heart attack and my fibromyalgia. I had tried eating lots of fiber, water, wheat bran, prunes, etc. and still wasn't seeing much results. A friend told me about using magnesium and I did some research.. I found that magnesium citrate was the kind that seemed to be absorbed better and decided to give it a try. I started with only 1 caplet a night and had to increas it up to 4. I still drink lots of water, and try to eat plenty of fiber and so far it seems to be working. I take them before I go to bed.. it also helps me sleep much more soundly. I will be ordering more soon.

Rose Terwiske

Posted by Reviewer2814194 on Oct 17, 2007

Very Good Product. I can tell a diffence when my daughter and I don't take it. We use it for calming.

Magnesium with calcium

Posted by Reviewer2617780 on Nov 17, 2007

I have the beginnings of osteoporosis and my doctor said to take magnesium with my calcium for better calcium absorption of the calcium. My most recent bone scan showed improvement so this really works.

sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer2253922 on May 27, 2010

Great stuff! Always use it at stressful time - works like mom's hug :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2269198 on Nov 20, 2007

My doctor says that magnesium citrate is one of the most absorbable forms of magnesium. Now foods makes it affordable.