Delicious -- great for chocolate covered malt-balls!

Posted by Reviewer2647880 on Jun 19, 2008

Very good malted milk powder --- perfect consistency, texture, taste and price!

Malted milk powder is excellent

Posted by Reviewer2115142 on Jul 02, 2008

This product is perfect for the person who wants to make themselves a real old time malt instead of the milk shake that is now available at most places. Blend this powder with milk and ice cream for a real old fashioned malt.

Delicious in warm milk.

Posted by Reviewer3232535 on Apr 12, 2008

I have tried various malted milk powders and found this one to be delicious as well a reasonably priced.

Wonderful Malty Flavor!

Posted by Reviewer1858166 on Nov 01, 2008

I add this to my morning oatmeal for a mildly sweet malted flavor.....so good!!

Now Foods Malted Milk Powder

Posted by Reviewer3110038 on Dec 10, 2008

This product is just what I have been searching for to make malted beverages. Thank you for offering it.

YUMMICIOUS!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Sep 17, 2013

I grew up loving Horlicks brand malted milk and their malted milk tablets. Then along the way, the tablets disappeared, and I outgrew Horlicks - or so I thought. Then NOW FOODS malted milk powder arrived today in the post - I ate it out of the bag with a spoon, and went to heaven! It was that yummy. I think I lost interest in Horlicks because theirs was way too sweet - Horlicks' product has 18.9g sugars per serving compared to NOW FOODS product's 12g of sugars. Ohhhh, I can't wait to make myself a malted milk drink with this yummicious product!

It Doesn't Get Any Better

Posted by 5244673524429098446 on Dec 04, 2012

A brief history of 'malted milk...' Malted milk, first of all, is malted barley, (barley that is allowed to partially germinate, and then is dried. This releases certain enzymes),wheat and milk solids. The grand-daddy of all malted milk was HORLICKS, started in the 19th century. The selling point for HORLICKS was that it contained WHOLE milk solids, not skim milk solids. "Inferior" malted milk skimped on ingredients (according to commercial ads) by using skim milk solids. WELL, HORLICKS now contains skim milk solids...not living up to their own original standard of excellence. NOW FOODS Malted Milk Powder contains WHOLE MILK SOLIDS. Talk about a 'comfort food...' NOW FOODS Malted milk powder is just that. Others rave about the fantastic taste...nothing truer could be said.

Excellent, Nostalgia-Inducing Malted Milk!

Posted by Reviewer3088745 on Oct 27, 2008

I was craving for malted milk and found the ones in our local supermarket to bee much too sweet and lacking that distinctive malt flavor. After googling 'malted milk', I discovered the iherb site--the Now Foods Malted Milk Powder is delicious! Even better, it costs less here than at most other places online and shipping was fast and cheap, as well. Near-instant gratification. Nothing like cold weaather and hot malted milk! YUM!

Satisfied a Craving

Posted by Reviewer3281414 on May 08, 2009

None of my local stores carry malted milk powder and for some reason I started craving a good old fashion malt. Don't think I'd had one for 20+ years. Bingo, iHerb to the rescue. Great price, great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't ask for more. The craving has become a regular nite cap. Thanks iHerb!!!!

great additive

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Sep 08, 2009

enhances cookie dough, ice cream, shakes, even spooned over cereal with nuts...will try to roll truffles in it next...