Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2055384 on Nov 02, 2009

Since a week after taking the Resceratrol from Now Foods, I have more stamina, sleep better and my fibromyalgia bothers me less. I have also been able to cut my allergy medicines in half. This brand works much better than the higher priced brands I tried. I will reorder. Great value for the price.

Good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

I use this daily

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

I have hep C and so this is one of the supplements I take to fight inflammation in my liver as well as all organs.

Few alternative choices to this product

Posted by Reviewer3168863 on Aug 20, 2008

I would prefer to see a product containing only bulk resveratrol powder in a jar, without excipient ingredients. Instructions should include taking this product with small amount of alcohol or glycerin, as resveratrol is not absorbable in the GI tract without concommitant intake of either.

I really love this product!

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

Resveratrol is an exciting new nutrient. Also in this formula are significant amounts of green tea extract and grape seed extract. The combination makes for a powerful, broad-spectrum antioxidant. I use it daily. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by celestialleo on Jun 24, 2010

This feels very powerful with wine extracts and the added bonus of 100 mg of grape seed extract--it's great for the eyes and blood circulation--actually good for almost everything, I think! :)

lousy taste

Posted by Reviewer3018514 on Nov 14, 2008

I've only started taking these since October, so I'm not sure how good they are. I wish they could do something about the awful taste however. I would also appreciate it if the label indicated where these things are made.

STOMACH PAINS GONE!

Posted by Reviewer3107192 on Jan 22, 2008

THIS GREAT PRODUCT ALLOWS ME TO EAT THINGS I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EAT WITHOUT PAIN OR DISCOMFORT FOR YEARS! I EAT TWO CAPSULES AT THE START OF EVERY MEAL AND I NOW DIGEST 95% BETTER!

Very Happy!

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Jan 27, 2009

I like the lower dosage of Resveratrol (as effective, more safe and cheaper) and with EGCG. Now is a superb brand. Shipping was cheap, the process was effortless. Thanks!

Resveratrol Wonder

Posted by Reviewer2919941 on Mar 03, 2010

As a a bone cancer survivor, Natural Resveratrol has become an integral part in my fight to remain cancer free.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »