good for ADD - excellent for triglycerides - cholesterol

Posted by healthy-me on Jul 01, 2013

It really helps with my ADHD, it makes me less hyperactive when i work in front of my computer screen. Being already in a healthy diet for years i found that it lowered my triglycerides from 100 to 60 after 2 months of use. I also suggested it to a colleague with an invalid triglycerides level of 180, and his next blood test measured 90, for the first time in his life, as he mentioned. I also found that it contributes to lowering my cholesterol, although i don't know the exact percentage as i eat a whole bunch of lowering cholesterol foods. I managed to lower total cholesterol from 233 to 183 and LDL from 185 to 123.

Even better the 500MG

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Used Now Krill oil 500mg before. Switch to 1000mg now. See the difference with higher dose. Recommend it ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good

Posted by Reviewer3038711 on Jul 02, 2010

I switched from Dr. Mercola's to these and so far I like them. However, they are much bigger than Mercola's but you only take one instead of two.

Powerful Omega

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Nov 19, 2011

More research shows that krill oil can lower LDL and increase HDL. Also good for joints and mood. Good product. This is Neptune Krill Oil. If you want a very sustainable choice, Superba Krill oil offers a very eco focused option.

Neptune Krill, 60 Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2670744 on Nov 29, 2011

In the past I have always found that fish oil capsules have given me heartburn and a fishy after taste. After switching to your Neptune Krill capsules I have not had this problem. I am very happy with the product.

no burps

Posted by Reviewer2772212 on Mar 15, 2012

questionable enteric coating though

A bit costly but excellent!

Posted by 5320442685382580394 on Apr 19, 2015

Satisfied to get the enough ingredient with 1 capsule

This stuff is great.

Posted by Reviewer3099437 on Apr 24, 2010

I prefer krill oil to fish oil as it helps immensely with hormone issues, bloating etc, where fish oil just made the problem worse for me. I have been very happy with the NOW krill oil brand and have switched from DR. MErcola's to NOW brand and feel they are comparable.

BEST ON THE MARKET!

Posted by andrewleehorton on May 06, 2010

These are the most affordable Krill on the Market. As an Australian this is 1/2 the price of the Krill we can purchase in stores, and double or triple the potency! Thank you iHerb.

Best form

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Oct 12, 2010

Based on blood tests, more effective than other forms of krill oil I've used. Convenient for taking larger doses and the coating appears to keep the oil fresher for longer.