Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 From Washington on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 From Australia on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Changed life!

Posted by Reviewer1183266 From New Zealand on Dec 08, 2010

I have noticed such a difference in my mental sharpness since taking this! Knee pain is also gone. As my mom is unable to take Krill oil because of an allergy to shellfish, I was worried I might be the same. When I first started on it, I noticed slightly irregular feeling in my joints (mostly knuckles), but my body got used to it, and I am better than ever! Ran out of Krill for a few weeks, so went back on fish oil as I waited for the iherb order to arrive. When I went back on Krill, I noticed no irregularity in my joints the second time around. Very thankful for such a great product at great price!

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 From Washington on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2440304 From Canada on Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !