Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.

All around Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 16, 2010

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Posted by Reviewer2956874 on Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

NKO is the latest and greatest in omega 3 fatty acids...if you read and believe what the "experts" are telling us. Now Foods is a decent brand.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.

Helps lift my mood

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Apr 20, 2010

Great omega 3 oil or so I've read. What I love about the product is that it helps with memory and mood.

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1414951 on May 03, 2010

This is a great source of Omega 3s and it doesn't make me burp like fish oils Omega 3s. I have osteoarthritis and it does make me feel beter.