No fish tast to this one

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Apr 05, 2011

I took me a while to find a source of Omega3 without the fishy tast. This one has no taste at all and the price is better than most to boot.

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by Reviewer2197556 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1506470 on Jun 21, 2013

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

good

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

good

very quickly,ordered on last fri,this tue got it

Posted by 4693014888929729797 on Sep 15, 2015

hope can improve my blood pressure

Yeah!

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

Good product.

Very Good!

Posted by MariCh on Jul 12, 2016

I removed my old review saying I might have been getting heartburn from it. I stopped using it and gave it a try again after 2 months. Glad I did! I discovered that this brand seems very fresh and I like that it is enteric coated.

Good

Posted by Hizerom on Aug 02, 2016

I used to get Dr. Mercola's krill oil, which I believe is superior to this, but the price went up quite a bit. I decided to give this a try, and like it just fine. Seems to help with joint/back pain/inflammation.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1100754 on Dec 07, 2011

Take these every morning. I have researched that Krill is a step up above fish oil. I like the NOW products. The have taken out all the unnecessary ingredients we dont need.

Iherb and Krill Oil...a winning combination

Posted by Reviewer1489472 on Dec 14, 2011

My first purchase at iherb.com and have been very impressed. Great pricing and excellent service. I have replaced the Krill Oil with what I was previously using for Arthritis and will not be going back. Win win from Oz