Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Aug 03, 2011

I'm going to reorder, only stronger, 1000 mg. Doesn't smell or taste bad, no burbs!

Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1865152 on Jul 22, 2011

Great Stuff!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2641396 on Jul 14, 2011

Give to my dog who had cancer removed from his mouth to help with immunity. Doing great and his coat is softer than ever.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Posted by Reviewer2739550 on Jun 22, 2011

This gives me lots of energy. A little pricey.

As Described!

Posted by Reviewer1088971 on Jun 19, 2011

Good quality capsules that don't leave a bad odor in mouth...thanks! I'm getting more!

Krill Oil is life changing

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jun 08, 2011

I have been taking krill oil for about 6 months and it totally boosted my sick little body. It helped eradicate chronic fatigue and has totally eliminated the aching elbow I had from work - I'm a cleaner. I have introduced soooo many people to krill oil and all say they have heaps more energy now. I was originally buying another brand, still the Neptune krill oil, but as this was less expensive, I'm trying it. Now foods has never let me down - all good products. Add Now Foods Astragalus to this and you shouldn't get sick again.

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer1515840 on Jun 05, 2011

Seller is trustworthy and the product from "Now Food" too.

Something is helping, perhaps this

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 04, 2011

I take too many supplements to determine whether one particular one is doing something special. However, there seems to be a correlation between when I started taking Krill Oil and some general improvement.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!