Krill

Posted by 5103412226233064954 on Apr 28, 2015

Good quality.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Feb 24, 2015

Works in the beginning, but I got breast tenderness

So far so good

Posted by 4734954959718674802 on Feb 09, 2015

No aftertaste

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil - Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

Perfect for your Astaxanthin. Researched a lot about Astaxanthin, and found out that the best "fat" that goes with it is Krill Oil. Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels. I find it quite expensive compared to the fish oils, so next time, I'd just shift to my fish oils. The diffference may not be that significant. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Essential suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1611079 on Dec 11, 2013

This stuff is real expensive but my naturapath says it's one of the best oils to take- at least you don't need too many tabs a day! I notice sharper thinking and better well being- but I also take other supplements so can't say for certain if krill really works.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Oct 16, 2013

Now foods do the best quality and this is another winner. Very fishy smell though but that wouldnt put me off

a bit pricey

Posted by joseph921 on Sep 09, 2013

It's a bit pricey for such a small serving (60 gels). But I suppose that's because krill oil is much more potent than omega 3s.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

An excellent price! Didn't help with my overall body pain and was hoping that it would.

Good price at same quality

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

Very good price at the same quality offered by some other companies for similar prodcut.

EASY TO SWALLOW

Posted by Reviewer2898168 on Jun 22, 2012

MUCH BETTER THAN REGULAR FISH OIL , AND NO BELCHING OR FISHY TASTE!