Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Jan 31, 2013

Most vitamins I don't really know if they do anything at all since I don't seem to be feeling it. But this product I did notice a change very quickly. My brain seems to be a lot more switched on.

Helps to clear brain fog

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

This helps to clear some of my brain fog and makes me more alert. I like the fact that it contains a more bioavailable form of choline (one that is combined together with DHA). However, I cannot take it too late or it will be difficult for me to sleep.

much better then regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2500123 on Mar 27, 2009

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.

Very good Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 06, 2010

Since I can't use most fish oil because of an allergy to sardines, krill oil allows me to get the same benefit. This brand has no after-burp and has a manageable size softgel capsule.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

A trusted brand, and krill is supposed to be a better form of the fish oil that is good for us. I use it for my Mom who is 90yrs old, and needs a lot of help from poor eating.