excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1567214 on Oct 16, 2007

This keeps the inflamations away from my knees.... This is great stuff.

waste

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 25, 2008

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Great energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2088716 on Sep 24, 2008

Thank you for the great product. I do my research carefully and have found that Neptune Krill Oil is much different from the other krill oils (their extraction method is superior). I'm very pleased with my order, mostly because of the great natural energy boost (warning: do not take this product at night!) among ALL the other benefits of this product. Hopefully you will have more suppliers using Neptune Krill Oil to bring the price down. Thanks for the super fast shipping too!

NEPTUNE KRILL OIL

Posted by Reviewer2460865 on Apr 07, 2010

Krill oil is working very well reducing my cholesterol.

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 30, 2011

This is perfect for my joints pain. İt is really effective more then fish oil. But most important rule is using regularly this product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1670305 on Jan 08, 2011

no after taste, it's helps with inflamation in body

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 25, 2011

We love this krill oil. It helps to lower our cholesterol.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Feb 10, 2012

Give to my son and can tell the difference - improved vocal sounds and eye contact

Bought same product twice

Posted by Reviewer2529811 on May 29, 2011

I have some hesitations as far as the packaging or the softgels themselves are concerned. I bought the 1,000mg before, and one of the bottles I had to dispose of it half way through. It became very smelly. Had some heavy fishy smell.The other bottle was fine. I thought maybe one softgel got damaged. Also, the one I bought this time. The first bottle I opened, has the same smell. I keep it in the fridge. Same the turmeric I bought last time in this brand had some powder in the container, probably the capsules were not very well made. There is definitely something wrong with the packaging, and the manufacturer should be advised.

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by Reviewer2572254 on Sep 26, 2008

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.