Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1316551 From Texas on Mar 17, 2011

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

My Doctor Recommended This

Posted by Reviewer2572254 From Nevada on Sep 26, 2008

I've taken fish oils for years for their many health benefits. Recently, my doctor recommended I add NKO to my supplements because it is a much stronger anti-oxidant. Not only are they easier to swallow (much smaller) than the fish oils, but I don't have to take as much. I still take fish oils, but feel as though the NKO is a great addition.

For my kitties...and me.

Posted by Reviewer1300212 From Iowa on Sep 07, 2008

I feed my cats a raw diet and since they don't care for Salmon Oil, I use Neptune Krill Oil. They love it! I use it for myself to manage foot pain - Plantar Fasciitis. It took about a month to feel results, but pain is a lot better. As an experiment I quit using NKO for a while. Pain back. Used again and pain is much better.

Best Investment in myself - and my family and friends!

Posted by Reviewer1857805 From Pennsylvania on Apr 17, 2008

Not only do I know when I miss my daily dose of NKO Omega 3 ( NOW through I-Herb has the best prices), but so do my colleagues, frinds and family. What a small investment for such a good product. The five bottles I bought for myself, is gone - I HAD to give them to people I cared about. How could I leave them out of the benefits of NOW if I cared about them! Thanks, IHERB! Joe James

Neptune Krill Oil 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2772478 From South Carolina on Dec 15, 2009

Very best price and quick delivery. Had no problem with digestion, side effects or swallowing. I will continue to order from iherb and recommend it to others. I have a lower disk problem in my back and taking Krill Oil has greatly reduced the pain and swelling in my back much more than the standard fish oil softgels.