No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jul 22, 2008

It's been quite awhile since I took any fish oil based gel tablets because of the fishy aftertaste. I've ubeen happy with other NOW Foods products and thought I would try these. These are many times improved over past fish oil based products I have tried. I won't know if they help my cholesterol for awhile, but I am satisfied with this product so far.

this is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

this product helped lower my cholesterol and my blood pressure. I have found extra strenght since takiong this product!!!

=

Posted by Reviewer1767775 on Oct 25, 2010

The thing I like most is that I don't burp fish oil all day. I take it and forget it.

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2606702 on Dec 16, 2011

very good!

A real treasure for human health

Posted by angelosgkagkaris on Jan 30, 2015

I have start taken fish oil two years ago and I have noticed a large improvement in many functions. Lower preasure, sharper memory, better mood, increased HDL and higher testosterone levels. Fish oil omega3 combined with Gingko biloba and Acetyl-l-Carnitine in the morning gives me a healthy boost that keeps me energetic, focused and motivated whatever I am doing, both mentally and fysically, or after a hard training gives me relief from muscle and joint pain. For me is a real treasure, why not for you?

Magnífico

Posted by 5593592756051702178 on Mar 11, 2015

Muy buen producto con la garantia de carecer de metales pesados y demás contaminantes

They're OK

Posted by 5393793804099439383 on Dec 20, 2016

I've recently swapped to this brand of Fish Oil, and while they're not really different to the last brand I took I do find that for the hour or so after taking them if you burp, all you can taste is Anchovies.

Omega 3: an average product

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

Now Foods omega 3 oils are average, but they are inexpensive. What I don't like is that they often have that fishy rancid taste to them which I don't get from the more concentrated fish oils, which are more expensive. Another thing that concerns me about Now Foods is their lack of detailed info on their labels. For instance their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

No noto una especial mejoría tomándolo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Apr 07, 2014

No observo efectos beneficiosos en mí al tomarlo, por eso creo que no repetiré.