this is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

this product helped lower my cholesterol and my blood pressure. I have found extra strenght since takiong this product!!!

=

Posted by Reviewer1767775 on Oct 25, 2010

The thing I like most is that I don't burp fish oil all day. I take it and forget it.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2606702 on Dec 16, 2011

very good!

Magnífico

Posted by 5593592756051702178 on Mar 11, 2015

Muy buen producto con la garantia de carecer de metales pesados y demás contaminantes

A real treasure for human health

Posted by angelosgkagkaris on Jan 30, 2015

I have start taken fish oil two years ago and I have noticed a large improvement in many functions. Lower preasure, sharper memory, better mood, increased HDL and higher testosterone levels. Fish oil omega3 combined with Gingko biloba and Acetyl-l-Carnitine in the morning gives me a healthy boost that keeps me energetic, focused and motivated whatever I am doing, both mentally and fysically, or after a hard training gives me relief from muscle and joint pain. For me is a real treasure, why not for you?

Good for my health at very reasonable price. WIll order again.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Omega 3: an average product

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

Now Foods omega 3 oils are average, but they are inexpensive. What I don't like is that they often have that fishy rancid taste to them which I don't get from the more concentrated fish oils, which are more expensive. Another thing that concerns me about Now Foods is their lack of detailed info on their labels. For instance their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

go to krill

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

tried several, this was the poorest; now taking krill oil and it's much better.

Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer2487909 on Mar 31, 2009

The "Now Foods" omega-3 softgels caused an immediate bad reaction. Blotting and terrible upset stomach. I'm asking for a refund.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

This is the cheapest omega-3 i ever bought! In Norway this would cost (298NOK) 52,50$ ;) I ordered 4 of these from iherb.com, but recieved only 3 (this is the first of about 30 orders that this has happend). I contacted customer-service, and they refounded me for the missing box without any trouble. Great service!