=

Posted by Reviewer1767775 on Oct 25, 2010

The thing I like most is that I don't burp fish oil all day. I take it and forget it.

reflux causing

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

the pill size is too big -hard to swallow and despite of all the good ratings here I got bad tasting reflux after taking the product. now it's lying in the cubboard, so total waste of money. would not recommend.

pork ingredients!

Posted by 5434410753914366694 on Feb 16, 2016

Im super mad cuz I didn't now it may have pork ingredients . I try to contact them many time but no one answer me, also I herb customer service couldn't able to contact them I throw it in the trash and never buy it again المنتج يحتمل وجود شحن الخنزير فيه حاولت التواصل معهم وكذلك اي هيرب ولكن بدون اي اجابة، فضلت رميها عن اخذها من جديد ولن استخدمها مرة اخرى

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2606702 on Dec 16, 2011

very good!

Magnífico

Posted by 5593592756051702178 on Mar 11, 2015

Muy buen producto con la garantia de carecer de metales pesados y demás contaminantes

A real treasure for human health

Posted by angelosgkagkaris on Jan 30, 2015

I have start taken fish oil two years ago and I have noticed a large improvement in many functions. Lower preasure, sharper memory, better mood, increased HDL and higher testosterone levels. Fish oil omega3 combined with Gingko biloba and Acetyl-l-Carnitine in the morning gives me a healthy boost that keeps me energetic, focused and motivated whatever I am doing, both mentally and fysically, or after a hard training gives me relief from muscle and joint pain. For me is a real treasure, why not for you?

Omega 3: an average product

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

Now Foods omega 3 oils are average, but they are inexpensive. What I don't like is that they often have that fishy rancid taste to them which I don't get from the more concentrated fish oils, which are more expensive. Another thing that concerns me about Now Foods is their lack of detailed info on their labels. For instance their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

No noto una especial mejoría tomándolo

Posted by 4949975727941527227 on Apr 07, 2014

No observo efectos beneficiosos en mí al tomarlo, por eso creo que no repetiré.

go to krill

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

tried several, this was the poorest; now taking krill oil and it's much better.