Absolutely love it

Posted by 5731096994704287391 on May 03, 2016

I use it for acne, bug bite, diffuser, etc. It's decent price for it's quality.

Just as expected

Posted by 5302292600822714912 on May 02, 2016

I bought this product because I wanted to have the quality of a brand like Now Foods and it has not let me down. Just as good as expected.

tea tree

Posted by 4755161039465170792 on Mar 19, 2016

It didn't work as well as I hoped for my acne..

amazing!

Posted by 4931658399722854122 on Oct 31, 2015

amazing stuff at amazing price! can't beat that!

Nice!:)

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

I like this!:)

very good!

Posted by 4769122092726870974 on Sep 20, 2015

Very nice combo of price and quality.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

I have purchased it repeatedly!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

Pretty good size for the price and this works well for spot treatment for pimples. Its 100% tea tree oil. No other oil mixed in...just pure tea tree. It has the strong smell, and the tingly feeling on the skin. I use a few drops in with jojoba oil as my carrier oil, then apply it to my skin for added moisture and acne control. I have ordered several of these at this point, I think it has been 6, over time, so I wanted to simply offer my 5 stars! I like the fact that it is organic! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 08, 2015

A great essensial oil. We use it in the hand soap and in water as a foot bath.

Potent and Pure

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Mar 28, 2015

One of my favorite Tea Tree Essential Oils. Potent and works (I use it in m own homemade beauty products). It's not as potent as others that I've gotten handmade from other specialty boutiques and shops, but it's a very good grade for a commercial brand.