Now Foods, Pine Bark Extract, 240 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I TAKE WITH CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Jul 16, 2012

I HAD BOUGHT THE PINE BARK EXTRACT TO TAKE WITH CoQ10 BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WA SUGGESTED TO ME TO DO FOR REPAIR OF CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE.I FOUND IT TO BE WORKING PERFECTLY.INSTEAD OF TAKING 1 CAPSULE DAILY,I TAKE 1 CAPSULE 3 TIMES A DAY.I DISCOVERED THAT TAKING COQ10 WITH PINE BARK EXTRACT IS SUPPOSE TO REPAIR CONJESTIVE HEART FAILURE.I TAKE 3 TIMES AS MUCH.INSTEAD 1 CAPSULE A DAY,I TAKE1 CAPSULE 3 TIMES A DAY.IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS THAT I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS COMBINATION.MY MAJOR SHORTNESS OF BREATH LESSENED TO JUST SOME WHEN CARRYING A 24 PACK OF COKE,WEEKNESS IN LEGS WHEN WALKING UP A FEW STEPS TO MY HOUSE WHERE I HAD TO TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME.NOW I CAN JUST WALK UP THE STEPS NORMALLY.I ALSO WOULD HAVE HEART PALPUTATIONS OR IRREGULAR HEART BEAT NO HARDLY EVER HAPPENS.I BELIEVE THAT I AM TO TAKE THIS FOR 7 WEEKS THEN GO TO 2 TIMES A DAY FOR 7 WEEKS THEN CHECK HOW I FEEL THEN REDUCE TO ONE TIME A DAY.ALL THIS IS TAKEN WITH THE PINE BARK EXTRACT.

good quality

Posted by 5554732797371678786 on Oct 10, 2012

I checked this product with a product I bought previously, run it passed our pediatrician and well this product won hands down

High Dose Pine Bark Extract

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Sep 05, 2014

Early days taking this, however, in comparison to other brands of pycnogenol, enzogenol, and pine bark extracts, this one gives a much higher dose than the usual 50mg, so represents good value for money. Quality seems good. In the past taking marine pine pycnogenol eliminated hayfever for myself and our son, so hoping to experience some reduction in allergy symptoms once again with this product along with the many other health benefits this supplement offers.

good

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Nov 19, 2013

high dose , cheap ,but wait for 3 month

Ordered it for my friend

Posted by Reviewer1085415 on May 06, 2012

Ordered it for my friend who has asthma. It's too early to say anything. Stay tuned!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »