10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Real Food, Raw Pumpkin Seeds, Unsalted, 16 oz (454 g)

Very Fresh!

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 03, 2008

This is much better than the toasted alternative. These don't get stuck in your teeth - a definite plus. These pumpkin seeds were very, very fresh!

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2676611 on Feb 14, 2009

These are of very good quality and you get a lot for the money.

Awful quality

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 08, 2010

I opened the package and they smelled bad and looked bad. And, of course, they tasted bad. I would never buy these again.

Pumpkin seeds with gluten contamination

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Jun 30, 2008

I have used many Now supplement for years with good success, but haven't been using their food products. I was disappointed that their pumpkin seeds I ordered seemed to have gluten contamination. I had a gluten reaction when I ate them which cleared when I stopped eating them. When I called NOW they said that gluten containing foods were processed in the same plant where the pumpkin seeds were packaged. If you are very sensitive to gluten, as I am, find a different source for your pumpkin seeds.

Good Seeds, great value!

Posted by Reviewer3266110 on Oct 13, 2009

I eat about a 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds a day and just eat them direct from the jar. These are very good tasting, assuming you like raw pumpkin seeds, and I was very pleased at the value and shipping cost. I have found some less expensive; however, the shipping cost really added up. Will purchase again. I know some folks like to have the pumpkin seed oil or capsules, but I think that eating them as God made them is the best way to gain the benefits of pumpkin seeds.