Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 3-star

A good product

Posted by Trinity From Spain on Apr 16, 2014

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been tested and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. So far, I like the effect on my body. My facial skin looks better and I stopped using all other skin-related products, such as HA. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormone/antibiotics free. Next time I will buy the G-Lake's ones. It's very easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.