If you are from Canada, do not order! You won't receive it but you will pay for not receiving it!

Posted by 5208731152320703032 on May 27, 2015

If you are from Canada, do not order! iHerb cannot provide the required certificate, and you will not receive this product but you will have to pay 20% to get your 80% refund. Basically, you are paying money for something iHerb knows you will never receive.

Very good

Posted by goodiesforme on May 06, 2015

It is great for making desserts and also health benefits are already seen. My knees hurt less. Probably will buy again.

I like it!

Posted by 4834957910738035794 on Feb 26, 2015

I really like this gelatin--It has no taste, can be mixed with anything (I mix it with my morning smoothie for some protein,or put it in soup)and mixes very easily without clumping. I haven't been using long enough to notice health effects yet, but will try to repost when I do. Will definitely order again!

works great!

Posted by 4686460776573731017 on Feb 25, 2015

So far I have added this to my coffee, made gummies w/ and without fruit, made fruit pie, and made marshmallows with no issue. This product has no taste and no smell.

Very good quality!

Posted by Freddieboi on Feb 11, 2015

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

Gelatin

Posted by 5183453630119979494 on Feb 09, 2015

Best gelatin that I have used. No lumps or anything.

Very good

Posted by alexvio on Jan 19, 2015

Very good product, excellent quality, neutral taste. I add it in the Twinlab Amino Fuel as a morning shake. It's pure protein, good for skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Aug 13, 2014

As someone who has long suffered from joint issues, I can tell you that taking this is CRITICAL to maintaining my joint health. It is FAR more effective - and cheap - than other typical supplements, glucosamine, msm, etc... I make a kind of broth/jello out of it and have it with some liquid fish oil. Delicious and the effects are immediately noticeable.

Great source of unsweetened protein - Great for cooking - Unique & Beneficial Amino Acids not Usually in our Diets

Posted by Reviewer1363702 on Aug 13, 2014

As the title of my review states - the amino acids in this are not as common in our diets, since we started shunning the cartilage and 'odd' cuts of meats, in favor of pure muscle meat. Much of an animal is not muscle meat - and we benefit from the different amino acids in those 'other' parts. Research Proline, Glutamine, and Glycine (which this powder is high in) if you're interested. These amino acids aren't considered essential, but are very beneficial, especially for people with bowel disorders (in the case of glutamine). This powder can add nutrition and body to vegetable and meat broths, or become homemade low-sugar jello, gelatin candies, chocolate mousse, or a nutritious boost to your smoothies. Learn to use it and let it 'bloom' before adding it to recipes, though, for best results (hit the google machine!) Such a versatile ingredient that I always make sure I have in my kitchen. Unlike knox, this is beef-based and not pork-based, which is important to me. It's much cheaper here on Iherb than the lower-quality kind available in grocery stores. Very popular with Primal/Paleo people, too. Packaging, quality, and shipping speed were great!

Norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Aug 11, 2014

Works for everything, dissolves good