Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

bones/skin

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Sep 30, 2011

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

GELATIN FOR HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Apr 26, 2014

Since the 1800's, people have stopped consuming bones and cartilage and instead eat predominantly muscle tissue as their protein. Excessive muscle tissue in the diet is not good for the body, the kidneys in particular. Gelatin is made from the cartilage and bones of cattle, whereas much gelatin comes from the skin of pigs. Gelatin contains what the body needs to build and repair bone and cartilage, skin and mucus membrane. Putting gelatin into the diet restores the dietary balance, which made our ancestors strong and independent. Gelatin has many utility uses. For one, mixing gelatin with water makes a fantastic hair spray, which lasts for many days. The gelatin spray must be kept in the refrigerator, because gelatin is protein and therefore will spoil. Mixing colloidal silver with the gelatin will prevent spoilage.

Seems to have fixed my knees!

Posted by Reviewer3218543 on May 30, 2014

Quality seems good, and my knees are amazingly better. I've been taking a little less than 2 tablespoons per day and I've experienced a great improvement in my knees: no more clicking and sticking and etc. The only 'negative' is that my knees sometimes feel 'over-inflated' - the ligaments have gotten used to a thin protective layer and now that layer is expanding and the ligaments have to stretch to adapt. That is an issue I am very happy to experience!

Flavourless

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013

Easy to use and flavourless. Perfect for making Jell_O like desserts, or just ad them in a hot drink as a supplement.