love it

Posted by Reviewer1225796 on Sep 10, 2013

This stuff is awesome! It has taken my cooking possibilities to a new level and is a great source of protein; Not to mention it is fun to gelatinize all sorts of foods with this. I don't perceive any beef flavor either.

My knees are healed !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1756096 on Oct 28, 2015

After x-ray and MR (magnetic resonans imaging) the doctors said it was nothing to do With my knees, I had to live With the pain (I had no more cartilage left) Very painful going downstairs or jogging f ex. I take 1 spoon every day in yoghurt or juice/shake, etc.

Really great gelatin supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer2827646 on Apr 06, 2009

I have been only taking it for two weeks and I noticed a difference in my hair and nails. My joints aren't as stiff.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3029279 on Nov 15, 2007

The powder is so much more cost effective than the capsules. We put it in juice and hot cereal and it works great!

Just Simply What It Is

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012

I like this better than the collagen powder products. I just add it to water and gulp it down. Just be aware that it doesn't dissolve very well, so if you have trouble swallowing you might want to look for another option.

Great powder, dissolves well.

Posted by Reviewer2498510 on Oct 17, 2011

I use this powder to make homemade jelly/gello without the nasties you get in the boxed stuff from the supermarket. I also use it to add to my homemade yogurt to thicken it up, plus in my daughters' homemade baby formula. Lots of uses!

Beef Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 06, 2011

Dissolves easily when heated. I use it alot to sneak in some extra proteins in my diet. And hopefully I'll feel a difference in my joints some time soon too.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1773360 on Apr 20, 2011

A great product - no offensive smell or unpleasant taste. Will be ordering again

Good Protein Product

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on May 13, 2011

Good high protein in a low dose...Nice for tube feeding for my needs

Wonderfull product for health and beauty!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Oct 12, 2013

Very recommmended, 5 stars!