• Reviews | English

good

Posted by 5020575515959404262 on Nov 13, 2013

good

Eat 'em Every Day

Posted by AletaOrganic on Nov 18, 2013

I have read that sunflower seeds have something in them that helps with depression. And I think that's true. They seem to help me a lot. But only if I eat them consistently, which I do as long as I have them in good supply. I usually eat them for breakfast, and maybe more later for a snack. They are good for making your own trail mix. These are a staple in my diet and seem to serve me well. A tasty, raw, healthy snack (or meal with no refined sugar, and no salt. I'm happy that my son likes these too.

Lots of vitamin E

Posted by 5115530294224143777 on Jul 28, 2014

I bough it to add some vitamin E to my diet. Works perfect as a snack. Just a handful of these seeds will make a wonderful and healthy snack.

Value for Money!

Posted by 5218539742577519047 on Aug 08, 2014

The sunflowers seeds are very good and delicious!

a healthy snack

Posted by 5612846551831193622 on Aug 27, 2014

This product along with the Chia seeds and pumpkin seed i use in my yoghurt. I put all these ingredients in a container with my healthy yoghurt, adding the coconut grated. leave in the fridge and make enough for the whole week. I have 5 individual pots. just open and scoop on to cereal every day. Overnight the Chia seeds absorb the yoghurt and easily consumed.

I Love These Sunflower Seeds

Posted by 5103330269574672320 on Oct 20, 2014

These delicious Sunflower Seeds hit the spot when I need a healthy snack high in protein content.

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Nov 20, 2014

It's hard for us to find Ross I'm far seeds, but this is a decent size bag and they have a very fresh flavor.

great product and price

Posted by 5084802119830450079 on Dec 07, 2014

Yum

sunflower seeds

Posted by 5691217586239337767 on Jan 29, 2015

great value for money. storage instructions was helpful.great to have as a snack that is good for me.

Easy to eat and use in salads and to make tahini

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 24, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! We use these for snacking, on salads, in recipes and just throw in the blender to make tahini! They are good for snacking too, but they really are magic in the blender instead of tahini.