• Customer Ratings

way too much raisins

Posted by Reviewer2374527 on Sep 04, 2013

This was a good product but lately the amount of raisins was steadily going up and the last bags we received were definitely no nut-mix anymore, instead they are (very expensive) bags of raisins with a few nuts.

Mostly Rancid

Posted by pickier-than-thou on May 20, 2010

Some customers complain there are too many raisins in it - well, since most of the nuts are rancid, I'm glad I could eat at least a few more raisins for what I paid.

Might as well be buying a bag of raisins

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on Sep 02, 2013

The whole bag is full of raisins!!! Where are the rest of the mix?! I was beginning to like your product and gonna order it long term!

A Daily Snack

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

We like all of the Now Foods organic salt free and raw nuts and seeds! This mix is part of my daily snack - l put this in a jar with some Now Foods almonds and leave it on my desk for that mid-morning snack. Filling and tasty. The reason I add the almonds is to up the ratio of nuts compared to the more naturally sweet dried fruit.

Now Foods, Raw Energy, Unsalted Nut Mix, 1 lb.

Posted by Reviewer1365139 on Jan 10, 2009

excellent mix

YUMMY

Posted by Reviewer1468863 on Apr 24, 2009

this is a SUPER pick-me-up snack mid-morning or afternoon! a single serving is all it takes to satisfy me until my next meal and i do appreciate how healthy it is :)

Not as fresh as i'd like

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Oct 05, 2008

Nice mix. I like the raw, unsalted qualities. I was a bit disappointed in the freshness factor and will buy nuts locally.

not bad..

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

better than I expected..cheap..but tastes good.. and I think..the ratio of each nuts..matters.. cheap nuts like raisin,,sunflower seed things a lot... hard to find walnut :P if you wana eat a lot of nuts.. better order each nuts separately..

good but smells weird

Posted by Reviewer2495598 on Feb 03, 2010

good quality.

Too many raisins

Posted by Reviewer2646707 on Nov 05, 2012

I have ordered this product several times and loved it! This last bag I ordered not only has a new look but also had waaaay too many raisins. I will probably not order again as the price is not worth a bag of mostly raisins. Very disappointing.