• Customer Ratings

Yay for Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1387159 on Feb 19, 2010

I add a tablespoon of these seeds to my overnight oats. They gel up nicely and add interest and texture to my oats.

Chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2429625 on Feb 14, 2010

Fabulous product at a reasonable price! Seeds swell up in typical manner, and made a really great chia fresca drink. Very pleased with product.

Superfood at superprice

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Now Foods Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2184750 on Jan 11, 2010

Excellent product. Same quality as with all Now Products. Chia seeds are very easy to consume and an excellent for on the go quick complete protein. I use them daily.

Great price & service

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Dec 24, 2009

Chia seeds perfect with fast service thanks iherb!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

we love these seeds in smoothies and cereals. healthy and mild taste.

Love, love, love this stuff!

Posted by patehosplace on Aug 05, 2009

Excellent for heavy workouts and stamina is needed. I put two teaspoons in a glass of distilled water and let it sit for fifteen minutes. The seeds soak up all the water and have the consistency of jello. Sip it all day! No flavor, mix with fruit in the morning for a smoothie, put leftover in fridge and voila! A fruit jello that is packed full of vitamins, anti oxidants, omega 3+6 etc. etc.! Amazing miracle food!

Ch-ch-ch-chia

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

I really enjoy these chia seeds. I don't use them in anything else besides my smoothies so I can't comment about how they hold up in other recipes.

Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1886198 on May 20, 2009

I had read about Salba, but you have to order from the manufacturer, and nowhere around where I live carries it. Of course they want you to commit to auto shipping to get a better deal, but it's not as good as iherb.com's price. We add to smoothies, oatmeal, soup, whatever. It really has no flavor. Sometimes I add to water. Whatever you add it to it makes it thick, because there is a natural gel coating on the seeds that absorbs water and keeps you from being hungry as soon as usual.

White chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2212192 on Apr 24, 2009

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!