• Customer Ratings

Cha cha cha chia!

Posted by MsStaeheli on Jun 05, 2012

This was the best buy I could find. I make chia pudding and eat a little every day. It is great to use after a meal to take your one zillion vitamin supplements with (just thick enough to get them all down--I hate taking them with liquids) and it really keeps you regular. See recipes online. I like the white ones, they mix in nicely and make a smooth "pudding." Rather than mix anything up, I like to just buy carob "milk" and put about 3-4 Tbsp per cup. Another nice thing about chia pudding is that it works really well with stevia.

Chia makes me feel good

Posted by Reviewer2713534 on Jul 06, 2012

I put these in a bowl with hemp seeds and pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice. It's like eating dessert

Satisfied Customer

Posted by Reviewer2554482 on Apr 15, 2009

I used Salba for months, but switched to Chia after having my father (a farmer in Costa Rica) grow Salba seeds, which were actually mislabeled Chia seeds anyway at 3x the price. So far I am happy. They taste the same, the packaging is good, delivery was fast, & the price was good. I'll order from here again unless I find an organic seller. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because it's not organic, but that's not iHerb's fault, they didn't claim it was organic.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1815729 on Mar 16, 2010

These chia seeds are great! Love the white chia, and much cheaper than the brand name Salba. Just wish it was organic and came in a resealable bag!

Kinda small

Posted by aromatherapy on Dec 20, 2010

you get what you pay for and these are not the greatest chi seeds. they are kinda small. I would not buy them again

chia seeeds

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Apr 01, 2011

s you have to soak them in water for 12-24 hrs to soften they taste better that way chia claims to be high in vitamins with aquired taste unless you combine it with other foods (its bird food).

Gritty dirt mixed in with the white chia seeds

Posted by 5299599697278399878 on Aug 26, 2013

I ordered this before with no problem, but this time there were little black specs mixed in. I thought it was just black chia seeds, but upon further inspection they are little pieces of dirt. What a waste! I thought it was just me, but saw anther review with the same issue. I gave it two stars instead of one because the last bag did not have this problem but I wouldn't order again and risk getting a bad bag.

mano autistui sūnui

Posted by 5757641826601528634 on Sep 18, 2013

tai nuostabus produktas. Mano vaikas yra autistas. Jam sutvarkė vidurius, pastebimai pagerėjo sveikata. Labai malonu pirkti, nes pristatymas nedaug kainuoja ir greitai atsisiunčia.Tik gaila, kad negaliu daugiau nei 26$...dėl dideliu pas mus muitų.Perku sau, savo seimai. Vėl sakysiuosi - tik šį kart ekologiškas.

white chia

Posted by 5717155368878479263 on Sep 18, 2013

fantastic; rich in protein, binds toxins

Great quality

Posted by 5565372317617791214 on Sep 25, 2013

This is a good quality chia seed at a reasonable price.