• Reviews | English

Superfood at superprice

Posted by Reviewer1707140 on Jan 28, 2010

I love iHerb and am so grateful to be able to find superfoods such as Chia at an affordable price. I use chia in my morning smoothie, together with ground flax seeds. I sprinkle it on salads, even on cooked food. It's rich in protein and I make sure to have protein with my every meal.

Value for money

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016

Good value for money - chia seeds are rather expensive in supermarkets where I am from. They are great in boosting required daily fibre intake. I usually mix 2 tablespoons of the chia seeds with my muesli.

Good price, lasts a long time

Posted by lianney on Apr 06, 2016

These lasted me for a long time. Great to put in yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, granola bars, especially before a race! Energizes and makes me feel full.

A must in your diet

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Oct 29, 2012

Very good price

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on Nov 26, 2010

Genious product! enormous health benefits with shia seeds! everybody should eat chia seeds! Love iherb for excellent good prices! <3<3<3<3<3

Great Product

Posted by 5082816403788336979 on Mar 03, 2014

Good value and product. Perfect for making chia pudding.

Great!

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 20, 2013

Absolutely love chia seed, have to have it everyday. I like to use it in my recipe for Overnight Oats - makes the whole thing very thick and tasty!

Good!

Posted by 5532030074393160616 on Feb 16, 2016

The best chia seeds I have tried so far. The consitancy and swelling of them overall. Really like the white seeds because they hide much more in food. I use them for meaking jams and overnight oats.

Great!

Posted by Johanne on Nov 19, 2012

I use it in my everyday smoothie for calsium, fiber, protein e.g. Like the white better then the black one, because it disapare in the smoothie, but both are good! Much cheaper then here in Norway!

Posted by Reviewer1657482 on Mar 20, 2012