Not for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Mar 23, 2016

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Oct 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Gotta Love Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Mar 24, 2010

This Red Omega really helps my poor , tired joints. Good price and high quality.

best product ever

Posted by Reviewer1791023 on Oct 25, 2009

I have had high blood pressure for years, the support of this product along with my prescription lowered my bp by up to 30 points.

red rice yeast

Posted by Reviewer1167720 on Dec 14, 2010

all is well here

Red Omega

Posted by Reviewer1234013 on Sep 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

good product

Posted by 4738290403491497178 on Apr 28, 2015

good product

Better and Safer than Statins!

Posted by 4838756525285968282 on May 03, 2016

Ever been told you need to take statins for lowering you cholesterol levels only to find out that they don't respond to the medications or you wind up with joint pain throughout your body that you never had before? Well that was what happened to me for years! Finally, my doctor said well we have to do something,but what? Then he said let's try this, it might work.Well on my last lab work my levels dropped by half but went back up a little when he redid the work up after changing my insulin to one that was less helpful to me.We are hoping that the next one will bring it down lower than it was.

Red Omega

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

I chose this product for my father because it is convenient for him to get Omega3, Red Yeast and CoQ10 in the same softgel. Unfortunately cholesterol went up, and we reverted to other separate gels.

Price

Posted by Reviewer3189414 on Sep 29, 2009

I like the price and it worked for me

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »