Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2800509 on Apr 08, 2016

There is a very distasteful fish burp with this product. Will go back to the krill oil for omega 3 and the separate products for red yeast and coq10. Would not repurchase or recommend. I love Iherb and this is absolutely no reflection on their excellent service. If I had read that review at the very end I would not have purchased.

Not for me!!

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Mar 23, 2016

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Red Omega

Posted by 5542473258546754079 on Aug 13, 2015

I chose this product for my father because it is convenient for him to get Omega3, Red Yeast and CoQ10 in the same softgel. Unfortunately cholesterol went up, and we reverted to other separate gels.

good product

Posted by 4738290403491497178 on Apr 28, 2015

good product

no more cholesterol - stop statines

Posted by greece-iherb on Feb 20, 2015

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Great combo

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Oct 11, 2011

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Red Omega

Posted by Reviewer1234013 on Sep 04, 2011

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

like these

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jun 20, 2011

good price great combo.

Helps lower blood lipids

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jan 07, 2011

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Red Omega Review

Posted by Reviewer1988282 on Dec 26, 2010

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »