Female Executive

Posted by Reviewer2502444 on Aug 12, 2008

This product is wonderful! I have a very stressful job and put in 10-12 hours a day. I have used this product for about two years and would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for something to calm them down and help in controlling their appetite. I love ordering my products from iHerb, a wonderful company that I really trust and they are quick! :)

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2182494 on Apr 11, 2008

Great alterative to Prozac. Both of my 86 yr old parents have been taking this instead of a drug. And they are doing wonderful. Doctor was not supportive of them taking it at first. But now sees the results and now he is.

Awesome mood and stress support.

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Aug 21, 2008

Although I did not experience much in the way of appetite suppression, I have never been a compulsive eater. The effects on overall mood and stress management are however, wonderful. Taken on an empty stomach upon waking it really seems to help me wake up and provide a positive outlook for the day.

Great Product.

Posted by Reviewer2278946 on Oct 30, 2007

Great for preventing stressful feelings/sensations; helps for clearer thinking too.

Relora Works Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1116741 on Oct 25, 2007

After trying Relora only once, it was clear to me that this was the product to use to help on those sleepless nights. It's not addictive and you don't wake up feeling like you have a hangover the next morning either. I would highly recommend this to folks who bring their jobs and worries to sleep with them! It has done wonders for me!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 on Oct 08, 2009

"Relaxing, but Non-Sedating" is on the package and it is true. I have stayed calmer through some pretty crazy stuff in the last couple weeks. I am taking the 7-KETO also and the combination is a winning one! I can think much more clearly, have more energy, lower appetite, and sleep well at night.

Helpful against sugar cravings

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Apr 12, 2009

The effect of the Relora is subtle, but it's there. My sugar dips are less intense and I don't have the mood swings related to the sugar dips anymore.

So far, so good...

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 14, 2007

have only been using for about 10 days now, however, I do feel this product has positive physical effect, and I do seem to be a bit less anxious/stressed, am sleeping deeper, more restfully.

Helps with stress eating

Posted by Reviewer1087053 on Nov 16, 2008

if feeling stressed i will take 2 relora caps 1 hour before mealtime and i don't overeat.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Apr 14, 2009

Work good for food craving and anxiety but kill my libido...