Hmm, not so good for detox

Posted by Reviewer1660870 on Jul 08, 2010

I bought this as I am doing a Candida diet (no sweet substances in my diet at all, no white flour, no lactose or yeast). The diet is proving to be awfully effective as I've felt poisoned by the dying Candida. I have been feeling absolutely horrible. This product was supposed to help by beefing up the power of the liver to remove toxins. Well it hasn't really helped with the 'toxic' sensation I've been experiencing. If detox is your aim I would not recommend this product. Through some very good fortune I found reviews here for Jarrow NAC (N Acetyl Cysteine) that said it was good for detox. So far - and I've only had 2 tablets so it's early to tell - it appears to be reducing my detox symptoms in a very noticeable way. This product never helped with this.

estrogenic

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 30, 2015

I've bought it for endometriosis, to heal the liver, but then found out that the liver recognizes it as estrogen. So it should be taken for a short period of time by those who have hormone sensitive conditions.

Supposedly estrogenic

Posted by Reviewer2141871 on Dec 05, 2010

From what I've read, silymarin is estrogenic, meaning it acts as female sex hormone on the body. As a man, I'm too scared to take it because I don't want to develop breast tissue or sexual side effects. I have no idea how potent it is; maybe I am exaggerating but I'm not taking any risks for now. I wish I had known this before I ordered. I was going to use it to prevent cholesterol gallstones, since it lowers the cholesterol saturation index of bile and has other beneficial effects against gallstones.

its good ..

Posted by Reviewer1505641 on Jul 30, 2010

but i cant take it,get a headache..will give to my daughter,she'll like it!:)

It's good

Posted by 5438842860522214987 on Mar 26, 2014

It's good for me

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

good

Posted by Reviewer3109167 on Sep 10, 2014

Only used for a short period at the moment, new for me. So far feel good

It was ok.

Posted by 5368550823372337296 on Jan 27, 2015

I could not know how helpful it was too me. Not much difference after taking it. And yet, it could be beneficial for some people.

I don't know well...

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Mar 24, 2015

Some says this works. But I am not sure... But keep trying this.

Don't know

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Oct 30, 2012

Can't really tell if this is doing anything at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »