Very satisfied!

Posted by 5037951109770378955 on Nov 17, 2014

Clean the face without break it.I have oily skin.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Nov 11, 2014

I have combination skin with an oily t-zone. I'm having a hard time gauging if this is working or not. I've only used it three times, so it may take a few more uses to notice any positive effects.

Great on its own or mixed with zeolite

Posted by Reviewer2870800 on Nov 03, 2014

I am male and have normal to oily skin with somewhat large pores on nose. Have used this on its own and it's great. I have also used pure zeolite powder which is also great. Mixed at a 1:1 ratio and applied gives the best mask experience. This clay cements up hard and pulls on the face making it red if kept on too long. I think it's entertaining to do so, so this isn't a complaint. The dried clay usually holds onto my face well. The zeolite however dries much lighter, and flakier. It provides a good mask experience as well but is a bit messy as the mask starts to crumble off. The zeolite powder by itself does not give the "pull" feeling however. Used separately I feel that these are both acceptable. Mixed and used together gives more strength to the zeolite thus keeping it on my face and gives my skin a clarity and glow that I have not been able to achieve by using these products separately. The pores on my nose are noticeably smaller and cleaner. My face now has a clear even tone. I highly recommend using these clays together. It is so much better. I also recommend leaving it on a bit longer 40 minutes or so (This is only for you daring folk out there). The results are amazing!

Worth this price

Posted by 5126895462064011652 on Oct 31, 2014

I've used twice, it tighten your skin, effect is similar to other clay mask.

wonderful!!!!

Posted by 4890847909205325863 on Oct 30, 2014

It was the first time i ordered from e-shop products like these and felt so relieved!!!!!!!!!It is a great product.From the first use it is very easy to understand that it really works!!!!!!!!

European Clay Powder

Posted by 4993234577930303039 on Oct 29, 2014

Good. I used it weekly with tea tree oil. Cleans the skin well.

Posted by 4675271716031740246 on Oct 22, 2014

Deja la piel muy limpia aunque no lo recomendaría para pieles sensibles ya que pueden salir rojeces. Yo tengo la piel mixta grasa y una vez me dejó la piel muy roja, luego se me pasó. Las demás veces que lo he aplicado no me ha pasado.

WOW

Posted by 5066074907145847418 on Oct 04, 2014

I have sensitive skin so I do add an essential oil, but omg this mask is amazing !!! Seriously clears the skins, especially black/white heads and the skin is left feeling so soft and supple ! A little tingling sensation, but it's nothing to worry about if it only lasts a little bit while it's drying

Really Soft Skin

Posted by InformedMom on Oct 02, 2014

I have been using this for a few weeks. I always add a few drops of Now Jojoba Oil to the mask when mixing to keep the mask from drying out my skin and when I rinse it off, ooo-la-la, my skin is so soft and feels so smooth. I also leave it on for an extra 5 minutes.

Must have

Posted by Kitty86 on Sep 23, 2014

I' been using this twice a month and it leaves my skin feeling great. Just don't let it dry too much and add a drop or two of some essential oil if you have really sensitive skin. You will see a noticeable difference in your skin!