Great product

Posted by Reviewer3309066 on Jun 09, 2010

drink a teaspoon of this every night. keeps skin soft and seems to generally make me feel better

Primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer1951096 on Sep 18, 2009

The oil I received to apply on my neuropothy works well, but the cap closure doesn't seal appropriately. I've had leaks in my cosmetic case when traveling and the container becomes quite an oily mess if it tilts.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1784223 on Feb 08, 2009

In the winter, I have the worst time with my skin. It is so dry that I itch to death. Since I am using this oil after my shower, I don't feel the prickly and burning itching of my body and I can sleep much better as well.

Good for atopic eczema

Posted by Reviewer3117019 on Jul 25, 2010

So far very promising for my atopic eczema.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jun 06, 2011

This stuff is super. I rubbed it on my greyhound's very flaky skin - under his armpits and back legs. Within a few days the flakes were gone and it looked like fresh hair was growing in thick. I had heard that internally it is also good for flaky skin in dogs. Would buy again and again.

pretty neat

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Dec 25, 2011

this stuff is pretty neat. it actually had the same effect for me, as taking the supplement. instead i rub it on my skin, so i get a dual purpose (itchy skin) and the added benefits of evening primrose oil taken as a supplement. it's surprisingly strong (for me anyway). it DOES have a smell I don't like, so i put a bunch of lavender essential oil and was "good ta go".

Buen aceite

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 01, 2013

Es bastante denso e hidrata muy bien, no le pongo las 5 estrellas porque no me acaba de gustar el olor, aunque éste no perdura en la piel

Great!

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

An excellent oil to add to any skincare regime. Make sure it is stored in the fridge so it doesn't loose it's power or go rancid in hot weather. For those using oil blends- a small amount can be left in a cool bathroom cabinet away from sun provided there is orange oil mixed in- it won't go off any time soon. 5 stars fr quality and for price. Makes a great base oil for face as it doesn't clog pores.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2688839 on Nov 21, 2011

Well priced, good quality product. Use it for my son's eczema. It calms it down so it is not so itchy. Very happy with it.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1057861 on Dec 16, 2011

This is my second bottle, I love using this oil for my face moisturizer its not oily at all it absorbs into the skin quickly and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft...Note after opening the bottle it must refrigerated