Now Foods, Solutions, Herbal Revival Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Mar 03, 2010

I am trying to find a more natual conditioner and this is not it. I have really thick, curly hair and it makes it tangle. Kindof the opposite of what it should do.

Now Foods - Herbal Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2492594 on Sep 26, 2009

This is an excellent product. I use color in my hair and the conditioner that comes with the hair color does not leave the hair soft like this does. It also has a very pleasing smell...a little lemony.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2785225 From Connecticut on Jul 05, 2010

I have very dry, very curly hair. I find that this conditioner doesn't work as well as some others out there, but it's a nice natural product that works fairly well. I use it when I need to wash my hair, but I don't have any particular occasion to go to where my hair needs to look its best. It gets the job done of conditioning my hair, but my hair looks better when I use a different, heavier conditioner.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 From Oregon on Jul 07, 2010

A lot of hair problems have been solved, dry, damaged etc, My hair behaves without so much breakage and is moistureized not coated. I will continue with this product.

It was ok

Posted by Reviewer1116689 From North Carolina on Sep 14, 2008

Doesn't make my hair feel like the other conditioners. I will use again to see if I get better results.