Stay Away!

Posted by EdiblyOrganic on Sep 05, 2013

I DID love this toothpaste, because within two weeks I could see a that my teeth were definitely whiter! That was until months later, when I found that it was stripping the enamel off of my teeth!!i I've never had sensitive teeth, but after using this toothpaste I do. Now, whenever I eat cold. hot or crunchy things I suffer!! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below. ;)

Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

The toothpaste is reasonably priced for its size. With Xylitol (for the sweet taste) and its cool minty taste, the toothpaste seems like an ideal choice for those who want to avoid any sodium fluoride or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) in their toothpaste while whitening their teeth. The toothpaste uses two agents for whitening, papain and hydrated silica. Papain does not help much in whitening. Hydrated silica is used as abrasive and basically used to "shrub" off the top layer of the tooth in order to achieve its whitening effect. It's like using sandpaper to clean your teeth. It damages your enamels and makes it very sensitive. That's why most of the 1 star review is about sensitive tooth! In addition, the toothpaste contains potasium sorbate, a preservative known to cause allergic reaction and sodium coco sulfate. Sodium coco sulfate has the exact same chemical structure as SLS. So much for being SLS free! Personal experience - I have sensitive teeth and it seems worse. I will not use this again. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great toothpaste

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This is a great toothpaste. Giving it only 4 stars as I wish it has more peppermint (but that has nothing to do the the performance of this product as a toothpaste). Update on April 2013 - Changed my mind. This is a crappy toothpaste. After using this for sometime, my teeth became sensitive! Not again.

The very good choise!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

This paste is really very good, it makes my teeth white and bright, and very important point is the absence of fluoride, which is a toxic substance, bad to our health. Taste of paste is nice too, but if you don’t like the taste of mint, I advise you to try this paste only with cinnamon taste . **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Tastes good but some ingredients questionable

Posted by KiwiKent on May 09, 2015

Daughters absolutely loved this toothpaste but on closer look the ingredients don't stack up. Our mouth and gums are VERY vascular. Some medications & herbal remedies, like sublingual nitroglycerin & arnica, are taken and administered under the tongue. So what you put in your mouth should be as pure as possible. Ingredients glycerine, sorbitol, papain, and sodium coco-sulphate have question marks over them. Glycerin is thought to leave a coating on the teeth, possibly contributing to de-mineralization and preventing re-mineralization (the layering of minerals back into the enamel structure). Sodium lauryl sulfate and coco-sulfate are basically the same thing chemically. Coco-sulfate tends to be a bit gentler because the ingredients (usually coconut or palm kernel oils) are less purified. Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener. If this review helped click YES. Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint

Posted by alvinlky on May 01, 2013

Looking for a toothpaste that met all of my requirements hasn't been easy. Finally had tried the samples before buying It is the toothpaste gel that what I am looking for, excellent Quality toothpaste gel at an economical price,

xyli-white toothpaste

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 03, 2012

Inside of my mouth was had sore because bad reaction to regular toothpaste when I started using xyli-white the problem cleared up oalmost overnite

not safe for breastfeeding and pregnant women

Posted by Reviewer2769965 on Jan 09, 2012

toothpaste ok, helped gums but not tooth enamel (actually was quite bad for my tooth enamel). should not be used for breastfeeding or during pregnancy as it has menthol and tea tree oil. I wish the package had a warning somewhere.

Best toothpaste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I love the fact is doesn't contain any chemicals, nor SLS. I use it now that I am pregnant and I avoid all nasty chemicals. It is so hard to find a whitening toothpaste that actually works and is not harmful. The amount of product is huge as well, making it a very good deal for the price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer2024827 on Mar 07, 2012

very very good toothpaste. not too fresh, but for me it is even better. after brushing your teeth you just feel clean teeth without artificial fresheners. good product for a good price.