Lacking flavor

Posted by Reviewer2082748 on Dec 14, 2011

The gel seems to have little cleaning power in taste and texture, I like to have a minty clean feeling when finished and was disappointed in its power.

There is a defect in the canister

Posted by 5656223584930786087 on Jan 10, 2013

There is a defect in the canister

I must admit

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Jun 23, 2015

That I purchased this toothpaste because of the tempt price when it was on sale of 1$. First of all, our teeth do need fluoride to prevent caries. But I decided to neglect this fact when I bought this fluoride free toothpaste. After just a few days (2-4), my gums started to get gingivitis (red, swollen, pain). I don't get gingivitis usually. I'm really picky with my cleaning habits in my mouth (I use dental floss, tongue cleaner and mouthwash) so I automatically realized that the problem was the toothpaste. I can't really say which chemicals were missing in this toothpaste that didn't prevent the gingivitis. I can add that it has nice minty smell and flavor.

damages the mucous membranes

Posted by Reviewer3132704 on Sep 07, 2015

The whole "now" of toothpaste, and the cause of allergies - damages the mucous membranes of the mouth and lip skin.

Не понравилась / I didn't like it

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Oct 06, 2015

ТЮБИК ОГРОМНЫЙ, отбеливает зубы, да, но какой ценой! У меня не чувствительные десны, и вобщем-то, проблем от паст ранее не наблюдалось, но после ежедневного применения этой пасты стали болеть зубы, эмаль! Холодное и горячее стало проблемой, тут уже не до радости от мороженого! Так что, дамы и господа, подумайте нужно ли отбеливание ТАКОЙ ценой! Пожалуйста, лайк, если отзыв был полезен! / / / The tube is HUGE! And, YES, it whitens your teeth, but with what price?! I don't have sensitive gums, and overall, didn't have any toothpaste related problems, but after using this toothpaste regularly, my teeth got really sensitive and painful! Cold and hot became a big problem, and as a result - you're not getting any pleasure out of eating ice-cream anymore! So, ladies and gentlemen, think about this first - do you need a whitening at that price! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

bad

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i hate the smell , and it really do nothing for whiting my tooth

seemed good at first

Posted by 5562292437899065001 on Jun 14, 2014

This seemed good at first but with continued use It irritated my tonge and mouth linings

Is bad

Posted by Susanna on Jun 22, 2014

My teeth became sensitive.

Dentifrice

Posted by 5119065849517410623 on Jul 15, 2014

Pas encore utiliser.

The most horrible toothpastes on herb that I have tried

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014

Nothing good to say about, just negative impression.