July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Sport, Ribose Energy with Creatine, 100% Pure Powder, 11.11 oz (315 g)

Reviews 1-star

Not very effective

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on May 10, 2012

I haven't took creatine alone before, so this should be my first time, and I've read about ribose-creatine stack. I was intrigued so I tested this one. Well, the energy and the pumps just weren't there. I've tried it pre-workout, intra-workout and even add some on the post-workout and I definitely don't feel anything adding up to what I have right now. So maybe I'm with the few percentage of people that doesn't gain any benefit from creatine, or this stack just sucks balls. Stick with creatine only if you're a beginner I think.