Now Foods, Sport, Tribulus, 1,000 mg, 90 Tablets

Works for menopause symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2031172 From Maine on Jul 13, 2008

Do a search on tribulus on the net in terms of menopause (tribulus + menopause) and you will find a bunch of studies of how this product helps to ELIMINATE menopause symptoms. I just started using this about three months ago and it knocks out any menopause symptoms I have with no side effects WITHOUT the dangerous estrogen therapy treatment using synthetic estrogen pills. I take one to two pills a day (morning and night) and I swear this stuff works wonders!

My wife is MUCH happier!!!

Posted by Reviewer3263036 From Indiana on Nov 13, 2009

My wife suffers from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and a particularly snarky attitude to go along with it. People that suffer from C.F.S. (and they DO suffer) have a hard time staying upbeat anyway, because life basically sucks for them day in and day out. I ordered this product for her a couple of weeks back, and I make sure she takes is every morning. I am noticing a huge difference in her overall behavior and energy. She still has bad days, but they aren't as bad. I have added a good NOW Co-Q10 to her daily regiment and NOW 5-HTTP to try and help her more. "Whisper"- She just walked through the room snapping her fingers and dancing to "The one that I want" from the GREASE Soundtrack! I haven't seen anything like that in YEARS!!! This is a great product, produced by a quality company, and supplied by iHerb...a superior internet superstore for those that look for the best in life.

Definitely works

Posted by Reviewer1260044 From Indiana on Jun 18, 2007

After about a week and half of one a day, I noticed that my consciousness was clearer and I had motivation to get stuff done. Definitely helped and still helps to break me out of depression. I now also take hydergine and feel about 90% cured.

Stock up!

Posted by Reviewer1152327 From Arizona on May 18, 2009

Guys, lets just put it this way, I'm in my mid-30's and my partner is in his mid-40's. We've been taking this supplement to help boost testosterone levels while we are working out. I've used it in the past and enjoyed the results. One of the cool side effects has been that my erections have been much harder. I feel more energized, stronger and more "manly". Make SURE you are taking this supplement. Your girlfriend/boyfriend or "sometime" friend will appreciate it!

Product review

Posted by Reviewer1466591 From Texas on Aug 03, 2008

The product is excellent. Have been taking for several weeks now and has shown inprovement in Libido and nightly erections.