Now Foods, Sports, L-Carnitine Liquid, Triple Strength, Citrus Flavor, 3000 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 1-star

NOT WORTH THE MONEY

Posted by Reviewer1588359 From Illinois on Aug 18, 2008

I previously used L-Carnitine Liquie 1000mg from fitness labs and got such an enormous amount of energy from it that I thought by going to this 3000mg I could save money because I would be taking 3x as much. NOT SO! I in fact get tired using the 3000mg. I suppose because it is not pure perhaps. I don't know, but I know it does nothing and is not worth the money.

Telesha Hochstetler

Posted by Reviewer1514591 From Montana on Oct 02, 2008

This product is so syrup-y sweet that I can't take it. I am very sensitive to most sweetners and was not warned how sweet it would be. I would have preferred it non-flavored over this sickly sweet. I am very disappointed and it was a waste of money. Thank you for caring about my opinion. I wished you carried many of the other products that my family uses.